Photobucket
hyte!!! wlkom to ma lubly damn world! haha.. nothing much..but wut i rili2 noe..i rili2 lub the sibling damn2 much lol.. wit out them i felt empty! siyesly lol..its comes from bottom of ma heart! they are ma soul..ma life..and ma everythings! wit out them i NOTHING! hahaha... guys! pls..believe me..u`ols r ma everything now either ma family must come 1st la kan!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

decorate - yuna

Decorate - Yuna.

So you decided to see me out of the blue,
should i let you come over?
i think you're doing fine..
that girl in your arms does she know where you come from?

Almost made me move out of town,
you don't want me to be around, i stayed anyway,
just in case...

finding reasons to hate you more than before
like how you said, you would call
but never at all..got rid off your number that i know by heart...

you left your things at my place,
as if i have all the space,cause you know i dont mind
just come back when you think its time..

i'm all black and white inside,
monotonous from left to right
i decorate my house with things you love
just in case, you show up..
in case you show up.

No comments:

Post a Comment